A lead magnet is one of the best ways to get new leads online and the all-new Lead Magnet feature on your AnchorCard is the perfect way to collect leads and deliver your lead magnet all in one place!
In this article, you’ll learn how to turn on the AnchorCard lead magnet feature. Do not turn this feature customizing your lead magnet delivery email first or your leads will receive a blank email. Click here to customize your delivery email.
If you have never used a lead magnet before, please click here to learn what a lead magnet is and the basics on how to start using it in your business.
To turn on the AnchorCard Lead Magnet feature: #
- Login to your dashboard at AnchorDesignCo.com/login
- On the left, click “Services”
- In the menu that opens, click “AnchorCard”
- At the top, Click “Edit Forms”
- At the bottom of the page under “Lead Magnet” and “Visibility” flip the switch so that it turns green
- Add text to your header (usually this is a call to action)
- Add text to your description (usually this is a compelling description that gets your customer excited)
- Click “Update” to publish your changes!
Now your lead magnet is ready to share!