To change your password on Facebook if you're already logged in: #
- Click the blue box with a white down pointing triangle in the top right corner of any Facebook page and select Settings.
- Click Security and Login.
- Click Edit next to Change Password.
- Enter your current password and new password, and re-type new password.
- Click Save Changes.
If you're logged in but have forgotten your password, follow the steps under Change Your Password then click Forgot your password? and follow the steps to reset it. Keep in mind that you'll need access to the email associated with your account.
To reset your password if you're not logged in to Facebook: #
- Go to the Find Your Account Page.
- Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then click Search.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If these instructions do not work, please click here to view Facebook's directions or to reach out to Facebook for help.