You know how awesome your direct sales company is… that's why you joined! But your potential new team member is still getting to know your company. Your job as the recruiter is to share those benefits with her so that she can make an educated decision!
But sometimes it's not easy to know what to say. Maybe you're on the spot and your mind went blank. Maybe you're feeling a little bit tongue tied. Not to fear!
Here are a few tips (and examples!) to help you get started:
- Not all benefits are tangible. Most people immediately think of money when they think of reasons to start a direct sales business. But the truth is, there's so much more to gain – remember to talk about the intangible, emotional benefits!
- Short and sweet is a recipe for success! The longer your explanation is the more likely you are to lose your customers attention. Keep it short, sweet, and to the point.
- If you confuse you lose! The simpler your explanation is, the more likely it is that your potential team member will understand what you're trying to say. Try to keep it so simple that even a 3rd grader could understand.
Here are some of the most common benefits of direct sales companies and how to describe them to a potential new team member so that
- Community: Surround yourself with a community of people who are supportive and encouraging
- Money: Earn a commission on the products you sell
- Recognition: Get the recognition you deserve, and earn fabulous prizes as you hit goals
- Flexibility: You’re the boss so you can choose the hours that fit your lifestyle and needs
- Priorities: Never sacrifice your core values, family, or self-care for work again
- Advancement: Work your business as a side hustle or become a leader. The choice is yours
- Growth: Take advantage of never-ending opportunities for personal development
- Career Cars: Earn the use of a career car as you move into a leadership position
Ready to start sharing the benefits of joining your team?
An AnchorCard Digital Business is a great way to share the business opportunity in a professional way! Customize your very own landing page dedicated to growing your team and stand out in a crowded market.