As our Customer Experience & Community Manager you are responsible for creating a world-class experience for our customers and community. You find joy in serving others and genuinely desire to help, support, and form lasting relationships. You have exceptional communication skills, unwavering patience, and a love for problem solving.
It is our goal to have the best customer service and provide a one-of-a-kind experience for our community and you will lead that charge!
Job Description and Responsibilities:
• Promptly serve inquiring customers on all platforms including email, instant chat, social media, phone, etc.
• Create new connections and nurture existing relationships through social media engagement and interaction
• Support existing customers to ensure their success with our services and to update billing and account information on a monthly basis
• Manage our dynamic, growing Facebook community (scheduling posts, providing support, leading discussions, providing tips, sharing resources, etc)
• Show up via video on Instagram or Facebook to share tips, demonstrate products, build relationships, and connect with our community
• Track analytics related to customer experience and use this data to improve and optimize our customer experience
The person most fit for this position:
• Is available to work daytime hours
• Has personal experience or a firm understanding of, and an appreciation for, the direct sales industry
• Is enthusiastic, energetic, and is excited to lead the charge in creating a world-class experience for our customers
• Enjoys networking, making people feel understood, and forming relationships
• Is solution-oriented and can confidently make decisions
• Is eager to take a broad concept and run with it, contributing their own unique perspective and ideas
• Has unwavering patience and finds joy teaching, educating, and helping others
• Has extraordinary people skills and feels confident leading conversations via email, video chat, social media, etc.
• Is highly organized and appreciates efficiency
• Has exceptional time management skills and can both juggle multiple projects simultaneously and communicate honestly about your timelines, challenges and questions
• Enjoys social media and is excited to create and execute a monthly success plan for a growing Facebook community
• Is always on time and strives to deliver ahead of set deadlines
• Is highly tech-savvy and can confidently learn new systems and software
• Is very comfortable reviewing analytics and data to find opportunities and develop solutions
• Is coachable and growth-oriented and excited about ongoing educational opportunities including reading, research, educational events, and taking courses
• Has exceptional attention to detail
This position is NOT for you if:
• You don’t find joy in serving customers and problem solving
• You lack confidence and would feel uncomfortable making phone calls or connecting with customers via video chats
• You feel that deadlines are flexible
• You don’t understand or do not like the direct sales industry
• Need a lot of hand-holding, reminders, or to work in-person with a team in order to be successful
This is a part-time 20 hour per week virtual position. You will have full autonomy over where you work and projects are deadline based. You are responsible for providing your own modern computer and keeping it up-to-date with necessary software to fulfill your duties as a Customer Experience and Community Manager. To be considered for this position you must be able to commit to multiple interviews including the possibility of an in-person interview.